Friday, February 15, 2013

The Dry Bar Blew me away!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines day. Liv passed out heart lollipops to all her friends at school. She also gave her teachers a big box of chocolates.

I love her friend Marlow's heart cape!
Liv's buddy Layla *she's the cutest!*
Mrs. Ana gets a hug too

It was really funny cause she thought it was Halloween since we were passing out candy.

I decided *totally at the last minute* to make a hair appt. at Drybar. I was considering going there next month on my birthday for a blowout so I figured a trial-run would be splendid. I love the concept. You choose a style from a menu and you get a shampoo *I opted for the extra conditioning shot* and then they blow dry and curl your hair to perfection.


They carry Ban.do hair goodies!
*So of course I couldn't help myself and I went back today to get the yellow heart. I mean, it's yellow and I needed a complete set, right?

Ban.do love
Here's my lion's mane before, yikes!

Chelsea was wonderful at managing my frizzy hair

And here's me after! Va-va-voom

The colors in Drybar were so cute. Now I'm thinking I need white cabinets that are painted light blue inside in our kitchen. Then I'll use yellow as an accent color in the curtains and accessories.
Isn't that ornate mirror amazing? I'm going to the Pasadena flea market next month to find some vintage goodies for the kitchen.
I haven't gotten my hair done professionally in years. It was bliss. Since it was Valentines day, they gave me this free dry shampoo too.


I picked up my Valentine's lunch dates and we went to Tenno Sushi.


 Aimee took some shots of my pretty balloons.

Ac4SWG on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

We had so much fun, we went to my house and watched Girls and ate our leftover sushi and love day candy till Antz came home.

Liv got some valentines from school and her Padrinos *Stephen & Leslie* got her a sweet bouquet of balloons, *just like Mommy's* and a cute robot t shirt.


We have three birthdays in the next three weekends! I'm looking forward to Antz having Monday off. I hope we can check out the Los Angeles  Public Library. Happy Weekend!

No comments: