Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shreds so good!!!

These shreds are killing me! They are so good. I took all these bands way too seriously during my high school years, well I can't say that honestly about The Beach Boys. Too bad I couldn't find a Björk shreds video, but she's obviously way too freaking awesome to ever suck!!


Eminem


The Cure


Radiohead *for Antz, this shred is embarrassingly similar to the original*


The Beach Boys


Snoopy & Dr. Dre


Metallica


Guns & Roses


KISS


The Who


Def Leppard


The Mars Volta *but you wouldn't know the difference*


My fucking man, John Williams


Skrillex *the nerdy Marilyn Manson dupstep king*


Kings of Leon


Rammstein


The Killers


MM *My favorite one, I loved this dude like 14 years ago!!*

This is my autobiography of Marilyn Manson signed by Brian Warner himself at The Viper Room on Halloween. Yeah, I was sooo goth, doesn't everyone go through a goth phase?!

Bet you would have never guessed I was a hesher in junior high school on the down low!!

No comments: