Sunday, February 23, 2014

LA Cake Club

Today was our first meeting for LA Cake Club. Since I didn't know what everyone's preferences were, I chose to bake a simple cake. Vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting.


We met at Griffith Park and it was perfect weather for a cake party.

My vanilla cake
Happy to begin the cake feast!
There were so many scrumptious things to try
Gorgeous mixed berry cake
Stella McCartney inspired citrus cake
Thanks Sara for making LA Cake Club a yummy reality!
Luca is growing so handsome, so fast!
The cakes were insanely good, so many talented bakers
All that remains, I brought home a taste of everything for Antz
We tasted so many treats and met so many wonderful people. I'm excited to see all the photos and our next cake club!

My love made this rad illustration of Liv and me, I love it!
You can see more photos on Instagram #LACakeClub
Here's the recipe for my vanilla cake.


 Yay Cakes!!

No comments: