Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Get & Give at BabyGap

Yay, it's that time of year when the Gap has 30% off and 5% of what I spend goes to the charity of my choice *WWF* I was disappointed in Baby Gap's summer line but their fall line is adorable!



















































































Tres chic! Of course that fabulous red trench isn't available yet. The 30% off promotion is in-store only so hopefully Antz and I will have time to go to Glendale Galleria tomorrow *before Atwater Village Summer Nights*. We have also decided to start playing weekly volleyball again. Antz Mom is going to watch Liv on Tuesdays for 2 hours. I haven't played for a year now so I hope I'm not too out-of-shape.


















Our beauty is now 12 weeks old!!! Holy Cow!! She's so adorable

















Here's 11 weeks, she wasn't in the mood for photos that week :(

No comments: