Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!

It's only 3pm and my day has been pretty fetch!! My Mommy came over and I flat ironed her hair. We  had to go to the hardware store to make copies of my keys for her *since she lost all of hers*. We then went to Fresh & Easy and Noahs for lunch. My lovely Liv was so amazing, she slept the whole time while I was doing Momm'y's hair and she was happy and quiet while we were out. Now she's laying on her Boppy on the couch next to me with a bad case of the hiccups *they bother me more than they bother her*. The cherry on top of my awesome day is the mailman throwing over the gate 2 packages for me. The first of course from Border's were the books I ordered for Liv last week.


I love board books, I am reading them both to her tonight.
After a whole month of waiting I finally got my Push Present from Love & Victory!!!

Her name and birthdate are engraved on the ring
Please forgive my wonky manicure, I tried to hide my nails
I am literally jumping up and down squealing! It's so pretty and it fits perfectly. I can't stop smiling when I look at my right hand. *sparkly* What a great day. The only thing I need to happen next is my honey to come home and we go out for a yummy sushi dinner in Little Tokyo *wishful thinking*

No sushi for dinner but California has finally come to it's senses and has ruled Prop 8 as unconstituitional and has overturned the ban on gay marriage!! Not only is this amazing news but duh Cali, the income on gay weddings alone should bring us out of bankruptcy.

No comments: