Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bed Rest Sucks

I am only on day 2 of bed rest and I hate it. I am usually lazy and I procrastinate on cleaning the house but I want to wash the dishes, do a load of laundry and swifter sooo bad. I guess it's true you always want what you can't have. I joined BabyCenter and Farmville so that's helping the time go by. Antz brings me lunch everyday and that's nice. I told him to bring me visitors so I should jump in my presentable PJs.

Me in my snuggie!























I have decided I want to be Rosemary Woodhouse from Rosemary's Baby for Halloween


I'll have to find a light blue nightgown, a fake knife and a short blonde wig. That's going to be hard to find. I really wonder if my friends will have any clue of who I am. So, I just found out Goldstar has discounted Hollywood Bowl tix to see Ennio Morricone. Blast! He is my fave *swoon*. What a bummer. I guess I can't complain since I'm seeing the Gossip on the 26th *if I ever get off bed rest*. It's been rainy and cold this week. Pretty bored, I never get bored! Grrr

No comments: