Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am free!

Yesterday we went to the doc and I am now on modified bedrest. I still have some blood in my uterus but it's getting smaller. I can now go out and do more activity but I still have to take it easy peasy. We heard our bebe's heartbeat! OMG it was so loud and strong, 157 beats per minute. My numbers are great and growth looks good.




I am 8 weeks tomorrow and the embryo will become a fetus on the 27th. The umbillical cord is growing and the doc showed us our bebe's head. I sent Gilli and Dr. Evans flowers and cookies today.



Gilli's flowers



Cookies for HRC

Today is my friend Chris's birthday. I really want to go to the movies tonight but I heard mixed reviewed about Where the Wild Things Are so maybe we'll see Paranormal Activity.

No comments: