Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Five Things I want to do in this lifetime

1. Learn to speak French (at least conversely)























The most amazing place in the world, Paris.

2. Attend the Opening Ceremony at the 2012 London Olympics


















3. It would be incredible if we could see our child graduate from Oxford University (hopefully with honors).














4. I've said this a million times but I would like to be a guest at every W hotel so 49 to go, maybe one per year.














Hopefully I will go to W Maldives Retreat & Spa on our 20 year anniversary in 2022.

5.  I would like to swim with dolphins and scuba with sharks (preferably in the Great Barrier Reef).


















Here's hoping for a long lifetime and enjoying the journey along to way to each accomplishment!

No comments: