Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our First Ultrasound

We had our first ultrasound this morning. We got to see our little nugget. Disappointedly, we couldn't see the fetal pole or the heartbeat yet. We did see the amniotic sac and my numbers are movin' on up. Not seeing the heartbeat is mega lame but the doc says we'll see it next week.

OUR BEBE!

We gave out our expecting cards last week. They turned out fabulous! I can't wait to start designing the bebe shower invites.


Our friend's Natalie and Vinny's wedding is this weekend. Really looking forward to it and I already have something to wear. My shoes may be a problem being that even when I wasn't preggo they murdered my feet. I am having dinner on Sunday with my old friends from Starbucks. We haven't seen each other in years. Sucks we are going to a great sushi restaurant and I can't have any. Today I went to Whole Foods to pick up some bebe-friendly food. I only got a box of spinach, salmon and apples. Antz cooked the salmon and I had a huge salad for dinner. Problem is I am still starving and craving french fries. I'm trying to be good.

So I found this incredible venue in downtown LA for the bebe shower. I got an email with the pricing and brace yourself, they want $4k just for Sunday. That's not including catering! It is an amazing space

http://www.marvimon.com/

It's more reasonable to stick with the orginal plan of having it at the W Westwood. It's $4500 but that includes caterings, tables and chairs, AV use. The way our finances have been looking we will be having the party in good ole Highland Park. Yeah I know it sounds like a wedding budget but this is the last huge party I will be throwing for 18 years-well, 30 years if you count when our kid gets married.

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments: