Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This makes me want to have another wedding *to the same guy*

I have been scouring for circus themed party favors and I stumbled across this amazing circus wedding.



















































How freaking rad are they? I love it! I wish I had a tent for our big day. I really want to find those huge balloons for our bebe shower. I found these DIY medallions for the Grandmothers.



I also found some gorgeous floral centerpiece ideas.


I have to keep reminding myself this is a baby shower and not a wedding. When we did our flowers for the wedding we were so novice and there was no blogs we could research to get *steal* great ideas. Although I did religiously read Martha Stewart Weddings our centerpieces were a bit yawn. I would never use baby's breath today *icky*!




I want to find a fabulous spring yellow *since our shower will be in May* dress and Antz will coordinate with me. I am curious to see what kind of shoes I will be able to wear by 8 months.

Still chained to the bed. :( I am so bummed because I'm going to miss my date with Aimee on Friday. We were going to see Where the Wild Things Are.

No comments: