Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goodies

 Sorry this a late post... no power = lame!!

Mr UPS delivered my goodies on my doorstep last night. Antz was like, I don't recognize Liv with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She's a teenager!  2 sweaters, 1 skirt, 1 jacket and 1 pair of boots all for $238...again, the Patterns Please sweater alone was $288 regular price!! I know, Anthropologie is smoking crack with their prices but the clothes are AMAZING!!


My Mom bought her this rad jacket, very Japanese


 She will fit this dress when she's 12 but I love it, now to find her some vintage cateye Librarian eyeglasses and some awesome tights.





I tried to ask her to model them for me but she moves fast nowadays. She loves to twirl, this is her dizzy face.


The Tussie Mussie skirt is huge, it was falling off of her but the Tweed Cardigan fits great. She can wear it now but it's large enough for her to wear in a year too. Liv is smaller than she appears. She can still wear 6 - 12 months clothes yet she is super tall.


Surpisingly this jacket fits perfectly, so I guess she'll be wearing it this month. I love it!!


The Patterns please sweater is a weird fit, even a size too big seems snug at the top and her belly is peeking out at the waist. It's like there are too many buttons on top and not enough on the bottom.



The snowflakes boots are enormous, she could wear them over her shoes. I hope she doesn't outgrow them before next winter. *which I'm sure will happen*

I am so happy I have a daughter. So very FABulous!

No comments: