Monday, December 12, 2011

Jelly Bean Extraganza

If you are not a fan of Jelly Beans, you will not enjoy this post. My personal favorite is buttered popcorn *how the heck do they make that flavor??* I read about this video on youtube and I'll let you see it for yourself



Pretty genius right? Oh man, they must have bought $1,000,000 worth of Jelly Beans! I was wondering myself how they made this sweet vid....well here's the secrets behind the beans scenes!



Kina Grannis is pretty adorable. But oh, I have adorable for you.

May I present....RODY


Pink Rody pictured
Rodytoy


I asked around and it seems this inflatable pony is toddler-proof. My biggest problem now is choosing a color. Antz votes for green but Turquoise is pretty rad. There are as many colors as there are jelly beans.  Alright, I've got to stop buying Liv Christmas presents....after I find the Yo Gabba Gabba! boombox. It's sold out everywhere except Amazon.


Yo Gabba Gabba - Playsets - Yo Gabba Gabba Music Box
Amazon

No comments: