Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's about to get real Nerdy in here

I am pretty much guilty of the following offenses.
I mostly misspell alot, A LOT!! I do apologize, I want to improve.

Brought to you by theoatmeal


10 words you need to stop misspelling
Lose
Weird

I'll admit, this was a lazy post. Antz and I have spent ALL freaking day cleaning and organizing our tiny house. We didn't even finish 50% on our To Do list but at least we took 2 huge bags to Goodwill and this is now the state of our storage in the kitchen.

Believe it or not these both are the After photos. Antz beat me to taking a Before shot, most likely because it would have been quite embarassing.
Yep, what you are seeing on top of the washing machine is 4 years of Real Simple issues but don't fret! We went to The Container Store and picked up more magazine holders. We still need new curtains to hide our my Hoarder-ness.

I promise to soon reveal our bedroom when I procure a few more items *namely a rug, and the famous owl lamp* Antz surprised me Friday night while I was at the Caramel Apple party in a major way. Not diamonds but just as good *wink*

See ya later Alligators!

No comments: