Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hallelujah!!

Way to sing it Leonard.



I was in a heavenly slumber this morning when Antz wakes me up to say Best Buy is texting me at 7 am. I knew this couldn't possibly be true but I checked. It turns out to be a scum of the Earth telemarketing text informing me that I could win cash and prizes if I text them. Let's just say I was livid. Not only the text waking us all up at an unholy hour but they text me 10 times....in a row! I replied STOP and then Fuck Off to be sure they understood. I was really upset since I have registered my cell with the National Do Not call service

Here's the number in case you need it: 888-382-1222

So I had to take matters into my own hands and I called AT&T. I was instructed to forward the texts to them and they will serve as my Hit Men. I haven't received another text since. So by the time I got off the phone it was time for Antz to leave for work and shortly after my doorbell buzzed. It was Timmy from Geek Squad. He listened patiently to me air my grievances and he did some magic mumbo jumbo to my laptop. He didn't even look at my modem. His first question to me was Why do you want the Time Capsule. Uhh, Best Buy dude told me I needed it. Seems like the classic case of naive girl being upsold. Timmy informed me that the problem wasn't my modem or the Time Capsule but my DSL speed. Timmy was all kinds of cool. He basically gave me awesome advice and after he left I called AT&T again. Turns out all I had to do was relocate my modem and Voila, my internet has been blazing fast all day. I can't tell you what a difference it makes. I feel like I can now finally love my new Mac. *hugs Mac* Stellar!!


Check out little Miss-Sneak-into-photos

Today is Antz last day of work so I'm on cloud nine right now. We have a ton of plans and projects to work on this coming week. Hopefully no drama will interrupt my great mood since David is returning  tomorrow morning to repair the shingles we lost on the roof.

LAME! Thank Goodness our insurance is covering it

I have literally been dancing around the house in my socks a la Risky Business and sniffing my lovely peonies. Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaa!

No comments: