Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reminiscing

On our way home from Las Vegas we stopped at my Mom's house for a nap. I was looking at some old photos so I decided to bring home my box of family photos to scan to my computer.

Here's my Mom, me and my Grandma in 1986. Are you loving my Mom's sweet Atari jacket and legwarmers?


This is just one of my Mom's photo boxes, I organized it 2 years ago
My Mommy was born on July 24, 1947
Visiting Santa in 1949
My Mom's 1st Communion
My Mom looked fresh to death on her Prom Night
Love her pixie cut
This is one of my favorite photos of my Mom
Holy shit! My Mommy was a hottie. Check out those abs, WAIT, NO! stop looking at my Mom that way!!!

One of my Mom's Gold albums, she played drums on Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life
My parents smooching...PDA
Preggers with ME!
Here lies the Golden Child
Who doesn't have a photo of their Mom pregnant and holding a rifle?
In her 9th month, March 1977
My Mummy & Me on the day of my christening
Making my debut to our family in my Mom's hometown, Detroit. Check out her giant grin!
Only my Grandma could pull off the caftan look. I am still asking my Mom to find those FABulous glasses, so rad!!
Believe it or not, I was a huge nerd! It took years to shed my Catholic school good girl image.
Hmmm, it appears that I had a twin!
Making the snaggletooth look cool
I'm burned out on scanning for the past 3 hours. I'll add more later. My cheeks are sore from laughing so hard at these photos. Exhibit A...my Mom's glorious 80's mullet!

I've noticed my Mom really enjoys taking photos next to cars.

No comments: