Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tossing my Cookies

This term was introduced to me as a cutesy way to describe barfing up my organs. I am beyond miserably sick. Last night I was tossing and turning all night, too hot then too cold. Going to the bathroom every 5 minutes. I feel physically sore and achy. No BBQ and firework shows for me.

Please allow me to be unpatriotic for a moment, I  think it was a big mistake on America's part breaking up from England. We would have awesome healthcare, drive on the left side of the road and I would have a bad ass British accent. The 4th of July is my least favorite holiday. It sucks that it falls on a lame Wednesday which also happens to be the dreariest, coldest day of the summer. In Highland Park these fools have been setting off fireworks for the past 4 weeks. Not the awesome pretty sparkly kind but the loud obnoxious enormous dynamite explosion that scare the bejesus out of me and makes every car alarm  on our block go off. Boo!



So I'll be celebrating our stupid independence in bed, simaltaneously shivering and sweating. This is what I look like at the moment. Sexy, I know!!

http://i2.listal.com/image/1356647/600full-the-exorcist-screenshot.jpg

No comments: