Wednesday, May 26, 2010

39 weeks, 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated!!

Holy Balls! Dr. Teng checked me this morning and surprisingly I am 1 cm dilated and she felt Olivia's head!! She thinks I'll make it to my due date so that makes me happy.






















At the doc office. I felt a little better about her checking my cervix this time. I am trying to allow myself to relax *which is totally hard*. We brought the shower scrapbook to show the nurses and they loved it. They kept saying we are going to spoil Olivia and what is going to happen when we have our second. I was like NO WAY, no second, only one!! Today David is coming by to pick up his final check. I am so happy the garage is done, we have all the proper permits and this weekend Antz is going to clean it out and make it all organized and garage-y. This Friday is his sister Clinnie's birthday, we are going to his Mom's house this Sunday for a BBQ. I should be fine by then. Story wants to do something this Tuesday because she's off so I'll have something to distract me. I am super excited because my hunt for diaper covers has been called off. I saw some adorable ones on my BBC group and she told me she got them from eBay...duh why didn't I look there?? So the diaper covers are monogrammed and only $10.99!!





































I want to buy like 20 of them, hah.  They also have personalized bibs and burp clothes so I'm getting them too. Unfortunately, the seller isn't available until May 30th so I'll wait to order them then. I still am on my clean streak. I need to figure out how to set up the bedroom with the bassinet next to our bed, where my laptop will go and how I will be able to get in and out of bed without stubbing my toe on the bassinet everytime *which I have*. Well I just got hit with the sleepies. I'll post later skaters!
My nap was short lived, David came by to get his check. I then decided to go to Giggle and buy the breast pump and bottle set.

















While I was in Pasadena I decided to swing by Urban Outfitters to get that fedora I liked.






















This guy felt a little too Indiana Jonesish, I felt too jazzy in the straw color and I love the color of this one






















I totally didn't intend to match with my cardigan but I love the blue color. A steal for $24! I look a total mess without makeup lately!! I then started craving broccoli cheese soup so I went to Panera Bread in Glendale. I called Antz to see if his car was ready to pick up but he was stuck in meetings. I went by Honda and paid for his car and picked up his keys. Since he didn't get out of meetings till 5:30, I went back home and pigged out on soup. Then I went back to pick up Antz and take him to get his car. I am spent. Everyone keeps giving me the crazy eyes when I tell them I'm due in a week. I'm not handicapped and I have just as much energy as I always do so why stay couped up in the house.

2 comments:

The Cigar Maiden said...

wait, wait, *I* was at old town Urban yesterday too!! Kindred!

Kim Burns said...

Love the fedora! I've been craving head gear lately too!!!