Sunday, May 23, 2010

Outdoorsy Type

We are back home now. I think we got most of our to-do list done. Debra had to reschedule for lunch, Boo! We took back the umbrella base, and while at Bed, Bath & Beyond this outdoor set caught my eye. I really want to get it for the patio.


















Next, we stopped by Best Buy to get a gift card for his other sister, Clinnie's birthday next week, then we got some dog food from Petsmart. Then we went to Old Town Pasadena and Antz bought a t-shirt from Urban Outfitters but I couldn't convince him to buy these awesome Nikes :(























I think they are the tits! Maybe I can find them online. We went back to Gap to buy the checkered shirt and he got another short sleeve shirt and some jeans. We also picked up a pink hat for Liv. I was being really indecisive about what to have for lunch so we ended up going to a dive for burgers and we ate in the backyard. It really is a beautiful day but a bit windy. As a matter of fact, the wind knocked over our new umbrella. Sadly our sod didn't hold up at all and now the bald spot is really looking terrible. We still haven't put the car seat in my car but we are going to pack for the hospital.

No comments: