Friday, June 25, 2010

It's bring Olivia to work day!

We took our ladybug to Antz place of work today for a visit and to turn in her medical insurance paperwork *which we completely forgot to turn in*. When we arrived, Antz co-worker and his wife, Cobb & Jennifer brought their 2 week *older than Liv* daughter, Charlotte too. Liv had her first playdate and tenaciously slept through most of the visit. Cobb & Jen live in Montrose so maybe we'll meet up at the farmer's market this Sunday. I took her out of her stroller and let some friends hold her and she woke up and demanded lunch. I pulled out my hooter hider and fed her in Antz office *yay for privacy*. She was wonderful until it was time to go, she let out her fabulous screams on the way out and the minute we hit the parking lot she was sound asleep. Everyone thought she was adorable, she looks bigger than 3 weeks, 2 days and everyone loved her BabyGap romper.


















Olivia and the Art Dept.












































































Olivia met most of the staff but it was half-day Friday so many folks were at lunch and Antz boss was in New York. I'll bring her again for Halloween. Hopefully Antz will find this awesome costume by then.






















So Wednesday was quite miserable for me. I woke up and my left arm *from under the shoulder and above my elbow* was hurting. At first I thought I slept weird on it and it would go away but then I couldn't move my arm without excruiating pain. I couldn't hardly pick up Liv or use my left arm on my own. It hurt so bad I had to call Gilli and make an appt to see her. I spent the entire day in pain, Antz iced and massaged my arm but nothing relieved the pain. I was unable to type *hence no blogging*, I barely was able to take a shower and I had to keep my gimp arm in a sling. By some miracle the next morning *the day of my appt with Gilli* it felt much better. I was able to move it and twist my wrist. I will never take my pain-free limbs for granted again. I must have pinched a nerve or something because I have no idea what caused it. Gilli massaged my arm and shoulder and put some tiger balm on it. It felt 100% better. I am glad I was able to see Gilli and bring Liv to visit.




































Me and my 2 dolls!
So because of my arm injury I wasn't able to go wait in line at Best Buy for the iPhone 4 like I'd planned but that's fine, all the store were only selling preorders and I would have wasted my time. We both decided to wait until August to get the phones *when the white phone will be available* and we'll call it an anniversary gift. Antz 35th birthday is Sunday and besides dinner at his fave restaurant *Indonesian yummy food* we don't have any big plans. This may be Liv's first babysitting date which is bumming me out. I feel awful leaving her not that I don't trust my MIL but she's so young and we are already dumping her :( We just don't want her screaming during dinner because this place is seriously tiny, like the size of our living room. No plans for Saturday but a bunch of people said they would like to come visit Liv so we'll be home all day. I really need to put together ideas for Liv's photo shoot which is fast approaching *next Sunday*. I am not sure about her wardrobe, we need to spruce up the house *our garden and lawn are totally burnt from the sun and lack of us watering* and Liv has a rash all over her body and face from heat that we need to treat. I am sure Sarah can photoshop it away.

No comments: