Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Today we finally made it to BabyGap. We thought the mall wouldn't be so crowded but I suppose the summer crowd was in full effect. I am a bit disappointed in the selection at BG, we were looking for a sun hat but the ones they had resembled an episode of Blossom *early 90's reference*. So we only got 3 outfits and 2 of them are striped. Liv still doesn't have that much color in her wardrobe, she still needs an outfit for her photo shoot on the 4th. I used my Bath & Bodyworks gift card and got some anti-bacterial soap and shower gel. We had lunch at the mall but it wasn't so yummy. Oh! did I mention I FINALLY had some delicious Tenno sushi on Saturday night?!! I couldn't believe I only ordered shrimp tempura rolls and california rolls and I was stuffed. So, today I am making the long awaited cornbread from Fresh & Easy.















Hopefully it turns out nicely so I can level up to the vanilla cupcakes and maybe next Sunday I will make my strawberry pie.
I am hoping we can take a road trip before the end of the month. This week we have lunch plans with Gilli tomorrow so she can meet Olivia. Thursday we are having lunch with Aimee.

No comments: