Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello Summer 2010!!

Today is June 1st and to me, that means one thing...*actually 2* summer has began and I am ONE day from my due date!! My pregnancy is quickly coming to an end and I think I am ready for the next step. I slept through the night but it was horrible. I have been having these catastrophic dreams and I was tossing and turning most of the night. Antz went to work today because there is nothing happening around here. In a while I need to go to Target and stock up and get lunch. I thought I would hang out with Story today, she took the day off but she and Chris went to Lowes. She may come by later for a visit which would be cool. My Mommy came back to LA this morning. So back to my excitement about summer. Albeit we need a vacation asap but with Olivia on her way, not sure how feasible that may be. I would even take a weekend in Palm Springs at this point.
Things I would love to do/see/eat this Summer


1. Take Olivia to at least one summer *outdoor* concert
2. Learn the lyrics to an entire April March song
3. Buy an inflatable pool and play with Liv in it
4. Eat outdoors every Friday
5. Become a regular at the Montrose Farmers Market
6. Buy fresh strawberries *#5* Make a strawberry pie
7. Take Olivia to Keith & Tina's for her first swimming lesson
8. Take Olivia to my Mom's house in Apple Valley
9. Sleep in the hammock
10. Make s'mores over our firepit
11. Have a friend's dog party at our house
12. Take one road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway *maybe go to the Hearst Castle or seal santuary*
13. Take 1,000 pictures of Olivia
14. Take Olivia to a petting zoo 

I love these, I am so excited!! I bought a welcome home banner from Etsy





I am super excited because I got an email from one of the editor's at OhDeeDoh and it seems like Olivia's nursery will be featured tonight. I am so happy. I wanted to be featured on that site since I first found it a year ago!! I am so elated. Olivia is kicking/moving like crazy. Antz thinks she's trying to kick her way out but I need her to stay put until after our appt. with Dr. Holly Wang tomorrow.
I went to Target and I was pleasantly surprised to find the Boon drying rack there.























I still need to get a bottle cleaner and I should be all finished *for the moment*






















Now that I'm on the final days of my pregnancy, let's have a look back in the past weeks.







































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: