Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jour de pères heureux

Yay, this is Antz first official Daddy's day!! I *finally* made these yummy vanilla bean cupcakes.

















I know I suck at writing in frosting but they were tasty. We were pretty low key today, hung out at home. Around 6pm Liv got a bit fussy so we took her on a drive through downtown LA. That totally made her happy and we stopped by Antz Mom's house for a quick visit. I still haven't ordered my push present ring but I will on the 29th. I also need to find the perfect outfit for Olivia to wear for her photo shoot on the 4th. Speaking of photos, I love this pose by our ladybug!! She totally posed like this herself, sooo cute






















Our little teapot!
I am bummed because I picked up some California rolls from a place in Los Feliz and they were awful. I should know better than order sushi from anywhere other than Tenno Sushi in Little Tokyo. :(

No comments: