Sunday, June 13, 2010

Super Sunday

Has it really been a week? I LOVE having Antz at home. I am going to be so bummed when he has to go back to work on the 5th. Today we took our Angel to the Montrose Farmers Market.






















No idea why we look so forlorn but it could be sleep deprivation. The band was sweet, they placed Dixieland music that reminded me of New Orleans Square at Disneyland.






















Our Olivia slept for most of the day. You can see her hair is getting curlier by the minute!






















I bought kettle corn, Antz bought lamb/chicken kebabs. We bought these sweet flowers for Liv's nursery.






















I was going to buy strawberries for my *pie* but Antz made a strong point, I have cornbread and vanilla cupcakes in the pantry that I promised to make when we got the new stove and that was in March. So I have to make those before I venture into pie making. I did pick up some strawberries at Fresh & Easy today. I plan to make strawberry lemonade. We really need to take Olivia to Baby Gap. She needs short sleeve onesies, a sun hat and a dress for her photo shoot in July. We will go to the Glendale Galleria tomorrow because we have a lunch date with Gilli on Tuesday. Today has been heaven, Liv and I took a long *4 hours is long now-a-days* and Antz made me a lovely glass of Mimosa. I wish I could make time freeze because I see changes in Liv everyday and I love her smallness and I don't want her to grow up :( Antz is looking forward to her getting older *walking age* so we can take her to more places. I can't tell you how desperately I want to go on vacation *ideally The Atlantis in the Bahamas*. I have to stay focused and save for the 2012 Olympics because they are right around the corner. It seems everyone laughs when I tell them we are taking Olivia but I am used to proving people wrong.

No comments: