Monday, June 28, 2010

I want to get hitched so bad!!

For the past year I have been lusting after this beauty!



















Design Within Reach 16'7" Airstream travel





































This month's issue of Sunset magazine is only adding to my misery with a cover of this lovely and a feature about renting Airstreams and camping at Big Sur *which is on my top 5 camp destinations*.












































There are a few problems *besides the obvious, price $65,000 with all the bells and whistles* standing in the way of me and my dream to Airstream-land, I read the towing capacity and it seems that Antz Honda Element isn't heavy enough to tow it. Also, the DWR custom airstream appears to only be available in San Francisco but now that I think of it, it would be better to fly to SF and pick it up and drive it down the coast.

No comments: