Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Farmer's Market Fun

Today is my sweet hubby's 35th birthday.
































Last year I went all out with a big surprise bash at this amazingly cool speakeasy old timey bar in downtown LA called the Edison. It was way cool!

My surprised birthday boy!!



























After our night of debauchery we ended up at the Brite Spot diner in Silverlake

Today we made plans to meet our new baby friends, Cobb & Jen and baby Charlotte at the Montrose Farmer's market. They live in walking distance so we met them at the kettle corn booth *yum*. We also invited Story & Chris to meet us. While we were there our friends Tom & Jes showed up and Antz co-worker, Kat popped up too. It was really sunny and hot so we hung out in the shade and talked. Olivia was fussy whenever we put her in the stroller so Antz held her the whole time. I was so excited for her to wear her sunhat but it was huge on her tiny head.
























Of course our camera battery died so I had to use my iphone.






















Chris held Liv for the first time.






















They took their dog to the Huntington dog beach which sounded like so much fun. I'm a bit bummed because the flower booth we bought these pretty flowers last time wasn't there today. So no flowers this week. :(

No comments: